How this came about:
I have offered craft demonstrations and work shops for many years and one of my brides wanted to make some table centre containers but wasn’t quite sure how to bring it all together, so I collected lots of ribbon, lace, buttons and jars and we got together with some of her friends and made them. I also spent a wonderful afternoon at my own daughters hen weekend painting a plate for her with her hens, so I decided it would be great to offer various crafts for Hen Parties.
The items can be for your wedding or can just be a fun activity to do.
I can offer the following:
1. Glass painting on jars, bottles or glasses.
2. Wall Paper/newspaper gift bags (great for favour bags)
3. Punched tin can tealight/candle holder
4. Pebble/stone painting (can be used as place cards)
5. Place cards, card and gift tag making
7. Jam jars/bottles/tin cans decorated with ribbon, fabric (great storage or for flowers)
8. Bunting from recycled fabrics. (a maximum of 20m) additional charge for more.
Minimum 4 people, maximum 12 people.
£20 booking fee plus £10 per person.
All materials supplied, mileage charge for over 30 mile round trip.
You provide the venue and the people and maybe some drinks and nibbles.